Thursday 26 February 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 26, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Alda and Malcolm Wilson.
Judith of Bethulia, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 February 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1914!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1914 ?
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
- Robert Alda: American-born actor (Dan Lewis - Supertrain), dies at age 72 (born 1914).
- Malcolm Wilson: Politician.
- Robert Alda New York City: New York; actor (Dan Lewis- Supertrain, By Popular Demand).
- Witold Rowicki: composer.
- New York Museum of Science and Industry incorporated.
- HMHS Britannic, sister to the RMS Titanic, is launched at Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Along Came Ruth - Arthur Fields
- Isle D'amour - Olive Kline
- The One I Love - Grace Kerns & Charles W. Harrison