Tuesday 26 June 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 26, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alberto Rabagliati and Stefan Andres.
Three American Beauties, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 June 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 June 1906!
Which were the important events of 26 June 1906 ?
- Saints John and Paul
- The United Nations' Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
- Flag Day in Romania
- Sunthorn Phu Day in Thailand
- Independence Day in Madagascar
- Saint Josemarfa Escriv� (d. 1975)
- Alberto Rabagliati: Italian singer and an actor in film and radio.
- Stefan Andres: German philosopher and author of poetry, plays, and novels.
- Abel Brion: Bazsilles physician.
- Viktor Schreckengost: American sculptor and educator (d. 2008).
- Alexander Muir poet (The Maple Leaf Forever): dies at age 76.
- Hongar Szisz wins 1st Grand-Prix (Le Mans, France)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1906 ?
Top #7 songs in the USA
- Forza Del Destino - Solenne in Quest 'Ora (Swear in This Hour) - Enrico Caruso
- American Fantasie - Arthur Pryor's Band
- La Forza Del Destino - Solenne In Quest' Ora (Swear in This Hour) - Antonio Scotti
- Sunday School Picnic at Pumpkin Center - Cal Stewart
- When the Roll is Called Up Yonder - Haydn Quartet
- On the Rocky Road to Dublin - Vess Ossman
- My Lovin' Henry - Ada Jones