Monday 3 September 1945
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 3, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Christian Saincène and Anthony Louis (psychiatrist).
Along the Navajo Trail, directed by Frank McDonald, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 September 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1945!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1945 ?
- Christian Saincène
- Anthony Louis (psychiatrist)
- Yves Salesse: French senior official.
- Christian Saincene: French noted family, the brother of Fernand Saincene, a financial racketeer.
- Peter Goddard: English physicist mathematician and academic.
- Asko Sarkola: Finnish actor, stage director.
- George Biondo: American bass player and songwriter (Steppenwolf).
- 65th US Mens Tennis: Sgt Frank A Parker beats Wm Talbert (14-12 61 62)
- Japanese forces in the Philippines surrender to Allies.
- Three-day celebration was held in China, following the Victory over Japan Day on September 2.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1945 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- 11:60 P.M. - Harry James & His Orchestra
- I'll Buy That Dream - Helen Forrest & Dick Haymes
- Gotta be This or That - Glen Gray & Casa Loma Orchestra
- Helen Forrest & Dick Haymes - Some Sunday Morning