Monday 27 February 1956
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 27, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Paul Garraud and Éric Dervieu.
In UK It's Almost Tomorrow by The Dreamweavers was in the top 5 hits.
1984, directed by Michael Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Gift From The Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Heidi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 February 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 February 1956!
Which were the important events of 27 February 1956 ?
- International Polar Bear Day.
- Saint Antigone
- Saint Leander
- First day of Maslenitsa in Russia (2006)
- Saint Honorine
- Dominican Republic - National Day.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honour of the pagan war god Mars were held.
- Saint Gabriel of the Mother of Sorrows
- Jean-Paul Garraud: French politician, a member of the National Assembly of France.
- Éric Dervieu: French jazz drummer.
- Anne Veski: Estonian singer.
- Frank Dailey: Orchestra leader (Music at Meadowbrook), dies at 54.
- Female suffrage in Egypt.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?