Saturday September 28, 1907
US date format: 9/28/1907, UK date format: 28/9/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on September 28, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Ida Turay and Glen "Turk" Edwards.
Faust, directed by Hoku Uchiyama, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of September 28, 1907?
- Feast day of the following RC Saints Leoba
- St. Wenceslas
- French Republican Calendar - Carotte (Carrot) Day, seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Taiwan - Teacher's Day (Confucius' birthday)
- See more
- Frederich I W L: Grand Duke of Baden (1856-1907), dies at...
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 28, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Murry K. Hill - In the Good Old Steamboat Days
- Ada Jones & Billy Murray - Won't You be My Honey?
- Billy Murray - It's Great to be a Soldier Man
- Byron G. Harlan - I'm Tying the Leaves So They Won't Come Down
- Edward Meeker - Harrigan