Tuesday 16 February 1915
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 16, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tommaso Palamidessi and Elisabeth Eybers.
The Italian, directed by Reginald Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 February 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1915!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1915 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- Tommaso Palamidessi
- Elisabeth Eybers: South African poet (d. 2007).
- Jim O'Hora: American football player and coach (d. 2005).
- Michael Relph: British film producer and director (Born 1915).
- Emil Waldteufel [Charles Levy]: French composer (Estudiantina), dies.
- Frank Home Run Baker, 28, announces retirement following a contract dispute with Connie Mack. He sits out 1915 season
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When You're Wearing the Ball and Chain - Billy Murray
- Underneath the Japanese Moon - Irving Kaufman
- When the Grown-Up Ladies Act Like Babies (I've Got to Love 'Em, That's All) - Billy Murray