Thursday 18 February 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 18, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Phyllis Calvert and Marcel Landowski.
The Italian, directed by Reginald Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 February 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1915!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1915 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Phyllis Calvert: British actress (Born 1915).
- Marcel Landowski: French composer, conductor and founder of the Paris Orchestra.
- Inez MacInnes: American astrologer who joined AFA in 3/1963.
- Marcel Landowsky: composer.
- Jean Courtot: Nancy Military man.
- Germany begins a blockade of England.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When You're Wearing the Ball and Chain - Billy Murray
- Underneath the Japanese Moon - Irving Kaufman
- When the Grown-Up Ladies Act Like Babies (I've Got to Love 'Em, That's All) - Billy Murray