Thursday 4 February 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Richer and Norman Wisdom.
The Bachelor's Romance, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while K Mary by Roberts Rinehart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1915!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1915 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Jean Richer
- Norman Wisdom: English actor and comedian (d. 2010).
- Pierre Guillaume: France Military man.
- Ray Evans: American songwriter with Jay Livingston (d. 2007).
- William Talman: Detroit, Michigan -- Actor (Crashout, Hamilton-Perry Mason).
- German Rieckehoff Sampayo: Puerto Rican editor and sportswriter who was president of the Puerto Rico Olympic Committee and member of the International Olympic Committee.
- German Rieckeshoff Sampayo: Puerto Rican editor, sports reporter who was president of the Puerto Rico Olympic Committee and member of the International Olympic Committee.
- Experiments to find cause of pellagra begin at Mississippi Penitentiary.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- He's a Rag Picker - Peerless Quartet
- Chinatown, My Chinatown - Grace Kerns & John Barnes Wells
- Poor Pauline - Arthur Fields
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?