Thursday 4 February 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Richer and Norman Wisdom.
The Italian, directed by Reginald Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 February 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1915!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1915 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Jean Richer
- Norman Wisdom: English actor and comedian (d. 2010).
- Pierre Guillaume: France Military man.
- German Rieckeshoff Sampayo: Puerto Rican editor, sports reporter who was president of the Puerto Rico Olympic Committee and member of the International Olympic Committee.
- William Talman: Detroit, Michigan -- Actor (Crashout, Hamilton-Perry Mason).
- Ray Evans: American songwriter with Jay Livingston (d. 2007).
- German Rieckehoff Sampayo: Puerto Rican editor and sportswriter who was president of the Puerto Rico Olympic Committee and member of the International Olympic Committee.
- Experiments to find cause of pellagra begin at Mississippi Penitentiary.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Home, Sweet Home - Elsie Baker
- John McCormack - My Wild Irish Rose
- Sister Susie's Sewing Shirts for Soldiers - Billy Murray