Wednesday 24 February 1915
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 24, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Henry and Marcel Garnotel.
Ambrose's Sour Grapes, directed by Walter Wright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 February 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 February 1915!
Which were the important events of 24 February 1915 ?
- Independence Day in Estonia (1918; the Soviet period is considered illegal annexation).
- Flag Day in MTxico.
- St. Sergius
- Dragobete in Romania.
- St. Matthias
- St. Modest
- St. Edelbert
- Blessed Ameel of Ter Duinen
- Regifugium, in the Roman calendar.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1915 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Underneath the Japanese Moon - Prince's Orchestra
- When You're in Love with Someone Who is Not in Love with You - Charles Harrison
- Jesus, Lover of My Soul - Alma Gluck & Louise Homer
- My Tango Girl - Victor Military Band