Sunday 7 February 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 7, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Georges-André Chevallaz and Teoctist.
The Italian, directed by Reginald Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 February 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1915!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1915 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Georges-André Chevallaz
- Teoctist: Ex-Patriarch of the Romanian Orthodox Church (d. 2007).
- Teoctist Arăpașu: Romanian patriarch (d. 2007).
- Eddie Bracken: American actor and singer (d. 2002).
- Wladyslaw Gorski composer: dies at age 68.
- 1st wireless message sent from a moving train to a station received
- 2nd Battle of Masurian Lakes: German armies surrounded a Russian army
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Home, Sweet Home - Elsie Baker
- John McCormack - My Wild Irish Rose
- Sister Susie's Sewing Shirts for Soldiers - Billy Murray