Sunday 7 February 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Georges-André Chevallaz and Teoctist.
The Italian, directed by Reginald Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 February 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1915!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1915 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Georges-André Chevallaz
- Teoctist: Ex-Patriarch of the Romanian Orthodox Church (d. 2007).
- Teoctist Arăpașu: Romanian patriarch (d. 2007).
- Eddie Bracken: American actor and singer (d. 2002).
- Wladyslaw Gorski composer: dies at age 68.
- 1st wireless message sent from a moving train to a station received
- 2nd Battle of Masurian Lakes: German armies surrounded a Russian army
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Home, Sweet Home - Elsie Baker
- John McCormack - My Wild Irish Rose
- Sister Susie's Sewing Shirts for Soldiers - Billy Murray