Friday 26 February 1915
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jon Hall and Pran Nath Chhuttani.
Ambrose's Sour Grapes, directed by Walter Wright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 February 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1915!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1915 ?
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
- Jon Hall: American actor onscreen from 1935, having changed his name to Charles Locher.
- Pran Nath Chhuttani: Physician / teacher.
- Elisabeth Eybers: South African/Dutch poetess (That Woman and Other Verses).
- Malancourt, Argonnen - first (German) flame-thrower.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1915 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Underneath the Japanese Moon - Prince's Orchestra
- When You're in Love with Someone Who is Not in Love with You - Charles Harrison
- Jesus, Lover of My Soul - Alma Gluck & Louise Homer
- My Tango Girl - Victor Military Band