Thursday 28 January 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 28, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Nien Cheng .
The Italian, directed by Reginald Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 January 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 1915!
Which were the important events of 28 January 1915 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- Nien Cheng: Chinese-born American writer (d. 2009).
- Nikolay Umov: Russian physicist and mathematician (d. 1915).
- 1st US ship lost in WWI, William P Frye (carrying wheat to UK)
- US Coast Guard created from Life Saving and Revenue Cutter services.
- US President Wilson refuses to prohibit immigration of illiterates.
- An act of the U.S. Congress creates the United States Coast Guard.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Chinatown, My Chinatown - Grace Kerns & John Barnes Wells
- Poor Pauline - Arthur Fields
- He's a Rag Picker - Peerless Quartet