Sunday 21 February 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ann Sheridan and Godfrey Brown.
The Italian, directed by Reginald Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 February 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1915!
Which were the important events of 21 February 1915 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- Ann Sheridan: American actress known as the "oomph girl.
- Godfrey Brown: England, United Kingdom -- 4 X 400m runner (1936 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Valere Monnet: France Military man.
- 20th Russian Army corps surrenders.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When You're Wearing the Ball and Chain - Billy Murray
- Underneath the Japanese Moon - Irving Kaufman
- When the Grown-Up Ladies Act Like Babies (I've Got to Love 'Em, That's All) - Billy Murray