Saturday 28 July 1928
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 28, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Oudot and Adrian Ratiu.
City Slickers, directed by mgm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 July 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1928!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1928 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- 9th Olympic Games open in Amsterdam
- The 1928 Summer Olympics officially open in Amsterdam.