Monday 28 March 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 28, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dirk Bogarde and Harold Agnew.
Circumstantial Evidence, directed by John M. Stahl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 March 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1921 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Dirk Bogarde: British actor, a total craftsman and one of the leading box-office stars throughout the 1960s.
- Harold Nicholas: Dancer.
- Harold Agnew: American physicist and academic (d. 2013).
- Herschel Grynszpan: German assassin of Ernst vom Rath (year of death unknown).
- Walter Neugebauer: Croatian-German author and illustrator (d. 1992).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Home Again Blues - Original Dixieland Jazz Band
- I Used to Love You, but It's all Over Now - Peerless Quartet
- Now and Then - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra