Monday 29 September 1919
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Masao Takemoto and Ellis Perry.
The Dragon Painter, directed by William Worthington, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
while Dangerous Days by Mary Roberts Rinehart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1919!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1919 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Take Me to the Land of Jazz - Marion Harris
- The Vamp - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- Take Your Girlie to the Movies (If You Can't Make Love at Home) - Billy Murray
- The Vamp - Waldorf-Astoria Dance Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?