Thursday 29 September 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 29, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Franny Beecher and John Ritchie.
The Affairs of Anatol, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 September 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1921 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Franny Beecher: American guitarist (Bill Haley & His Comets) (d. 2014).
- John Ritchie: New Zealand composer and educator (d. 2014).
- Albie Roles: English footballer and manager (d. 2012).
- Pirates drop doubleheader to Cards to allow idle Giants to clinch NL