Tuesday 30 January 1917
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 30, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Frere and Paul Frère.
All at Sea, directed by Charles Frend, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 January 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1917!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1917 ?
- Paul Frere: Belgian racing driver and motorsport journalist (d. 2008).
- Paul Frère: Belgian race car driver and journalist (d. 2008).
- 1st jazz record recorded (Dark Town Strutters Ball)
- Pershing's troops in Mexico begin withdrawing back to the United States. They reach Columbus, New Mexico February 5.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Gems from Miss Springtime - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Love, Here is My Heart! - John McCormack
- Give Me All of You - Charles Harrison & Nanette Flack