Sunday 28 January 1917
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 28, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eivind Erichsen and Pierre Chaffiotte.
The Matrimaniac, directed by Paul Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 January 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 1917!
Which were the important events of 28 January 1917 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- Eivind Erichsen: Norwegian economist and senior civil servant.
- Pierre Chaffiotte: French engineer, administrator and director; a motor mechanic who filed more than 30 patents during his career.
- John Schaetzel: American business consultant, executive.
- Walter Schmidt: Germany Military man.
- Municipally owned streetcars take to the streets of San Francisco, California.
- The United States ends its search for Pancho Villa.