Tuesday 23 January 1917
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Luz del Fuego and James Palmer.
Blind Justice, directed by Benjamin Christensen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
while Mr. Britling Sees It Through by H. G. Wells was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1917!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1917 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Luz del Fuego: Brazilian public figure, a dancer and naturalist, a woman well ahead of her time celebrated for being a liberal and an activist for nudity, which was practiced freely on the Island of Cobras.
- James Palmer: Climax Springs Military man.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1917 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Way Down in Iowa, I'm Going to Hide Away - Irving Kaufman
- Someone Else May be There While I'm Gone - Al Jolson
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?