Monday 29 January 1917
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 29, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Raitt and David Rubitsky.
All at Sea, directed by Charles Frend, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 January 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 January 1917!
Which were the important events of 29 January 1917 ?
- John Raitt: American musician, an actor, singer and recording artist, a top leading man of Broadway musicals in the '40s and '50s.
- David Rubitsky: American sergeant (d. 2013).
- Evelyn Baring Earl Cromer English consul-General in Egypt: dies at age 75.
- English submarine K13 leaves Gaire Loch.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Gems from Miss Springtime - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Love, Here is My Heart! - John McCormack
- Give Me All of You - Charles Harrison & Nanette Flack