Friday 30 January 2009
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 30, 2009). The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Just Dance by Lady GaGa.
The Private Lives of Pippa Lee, directed by Rebecca Miller, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2009
while Animals Make Us Human by Temple Grandin and Catherine Johnson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Trust Me.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cho Aniki Zero or Battleswarm: Field of Honor.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 January 2009
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 2009!
Which were the important events of 30 January 2009 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 30 January
- The regional Court in Kurgan Oblast, Russia convicts the three prisoners, all born in 1990, of aggravated murder for strangling their cellmate, who had asked them to end his life in this fashion. (Interfax)
- Six people are killed when a Piper PA-34 Seneca crashes near Huntington, West Virginia, United States. (AP via Fox News)
- The U.S. State Department will not renew security contractor Blackwater Worldwide's license when it expires in May 2009. (CNN)
- Michael S. Steele becomes the U.S. Republican National Committee's first African-American chairman. (CNN)
- Somalia's Transitional Federal Government collapses after Al-Shabaab captures Baidoa. (NPR)
- United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon announces an investigation into Israel's attack on the U.N.'s Gaza Strip headquarters. (Al Jazeera)
- A heat wave affects southeastern Australia, with both Adelaide and Melbourne experiencing temperatures above . (Australian BOM)
- More than one thousand workers strike at four different United Kingdom oil refineries. (Sky News)
- Thirteen people are killed and 47 people are missing after a Nakumatt supermarket burns in Nairobi, Kenya. (CNN)
- Norway announces it will raise the German submarine ''U-864'' from the North Sea. (Norway Post)
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 30 January 2009
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Hamburg - Bayern Munich : 1 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Augsburg - Nurnberg : 0 - 0
- Oberhausen - Koblenz : 0 - 0
- Osnabruck - St Pauli : 2 - 2
Division 2Football (France)
- Bastia - Strasbourg : 1 - 1
- Brest - Troyes : 4 - 1
- Chateauroux - Lens : 0 - 0
- Dijon - Ajaccio : 2 - 1
ChampionshipFootball (United Kingdom)
- Doncaster - Norwich : 1 - 1
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2009 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Beyonce - Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
- Live Your Life - T.I. Featuring Rihanna
- Chopped 'N' Skrewed - T-Pain Featuring Ludacris
- Pop Champagne - Jim Jones & Ron Browz Featuring Juelz Santana
- She Got Her Own - Ne-Yo Featuring Jamie Foxx & Fabolous
- IfULeave - Musiq Soulchild Featuring Mary J. Blige
- Diva - Beyonce
- Trading Places - Usher
- Kanye West - Heartless
- Miss Independent - Ne-Yo
Top #10 Latin songs
- Por Un Segundo - Aventura
- No Me Doy Por Vencido - Luis Fonsi
- Espero - Grupo Montez de Durango
- Cinco Minutos - Gloria Trevi
- Te Regalo Amores - RKM & Ken-Y
- Te Presumo - Banda El Recodo de Cruz Lizarraga
- Inolvidable - Reik
- La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho - Y Que Quede Claro
- El Ultimo Beso - Vicente Fernandez
- Maldito Licor - El Chapo de Sinaloa
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Christina Norman, a 17-year veteran of MTV Networks, will be chief executive of OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network. [..]
The move is part of a cost-cutting effort to deal with what it called “a weakening economy.” [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $51.00
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $44.75
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $48.74
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $36.13
- 1 CHF = 5.8891 CNY
- 1 CAD = 5.5685 CNY
- 1 CAD = 0.9427 CHF
- 1 AUD = 4.3446 CNY
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?