Monday 30 October 1939US date format: 10/30/1939, UK date format: 30/10/1939
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on October 30, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Grace Slick and Edward Holland.
Ninotchka, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
On TV people were watching Come and Be Televised.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 October 1939
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 October 1939!
Which were the important events of 30 October 1939 ?
- St. Marcel
- Bl. John Slade
- St. Theonestus
- St. Talacrian
- St. Herbert
- St. Serapion
- USA - Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Detroit)
- St. Macarius
- Also see October 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Zenobius & Zenobia
- St. Saturninus
- St. Dorothy of Montau
- St. Artemas
- St. Arilda
- St. Alfonso Rodrfguez
- Calendar of Saints - October 30th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Bl. Angelus of Acri
- St. Maximus
- Grace Slick: American singer, the queen of acid-rock...
- Edward Holland: Jr.
- Jean Chapman: English author.
- Grace Slick in Chicago: Illinois, USA; rock vocalist (Jefferson...
- Leland Hartwell: American biologist and academic Nobel...
- Eddie Holland: US singer / songwriter (Jamie, Leaving...
- Harvey Goldstein: English statistician and academic.
- German U-boat fails on attack of English battleship Nelson with Winston Churchill, Dudley Pound and Charles Forbes aboard
- USSR and Germany agree on partitioning Poland, Hitler deports Jews