Thursday 30 September 1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 30, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Albin and Camille Claus.
Ginger Snaps, directed by firstlook, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 September 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 30 September 1920 ?
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Agricultural Reform (Nationalization) Day
- September 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Translation Day
- Botswana - Independence Day (1966)
- RC Saints - Saint Jerome
- French Republican Calendar - Panais (Parsnip) Day, ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Roger Albin: French cellist, conductor and composer.
- Camille Claus
- Donald Keech: Entrepreneur.
- Ghazar Saryan: Composer.
- Henri Labit: French wireless radio operator in World War II, who secretly transmitted messages from France to London and trained other operators.
- Aldo Parisot: Brazilian-American cellist and educator.
- Time Square Theater opens at 217 W 42nd St, New York City
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Love Nest - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- When Night Descends - John McCormack