Tuesday 7 September 1920US date format: 9/7/1920, UK date format: 7/9/1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 7, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include F Sims Pounds and Pierre Baratin.
Ginger Snaps, directed by firstlook, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 September 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1920 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- F Sims Pounds
- F Pounds: American author, astrologer and osteopathic physician from 1959.
- Pierre Baratin: France sport Champion.
- Al Caiola: American guitarist and composer.
- Harri Webb: Welsh journalist and poet (d. 1994).
- Simon-Napoleon Parent: politician, premier of the province of Quebec (Born 1855).
- Two newly purchased Savoia flying boats crash in the Swiss Alps en-route to Finland where they would serve with the Suomen Ilmavoimat, killing both crews.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Shannon Four - Wond'ring
- Chili Bean - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit