Tuesday 7 September 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include F Pounds and Pierre Baratin.
Lederstrumpf, 1. Teil: Der Wildtöter und Chingachgook, directed by Arthur Wellin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while The Re-Creation of Brian Kent by Harold Bell Wright was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1920 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- F Pounds: American author, astrologer and osteopathic physician from 1959.
- Pierre Baratin: France sport Champion.
- Al Caiola: American guitarist and composer.
- Harri Webb: Welsh journalist and poet (d. 1994).
- Simon-Napoleon Parent: politician, premier of the province of Quebec (Born 1855).
- Two newly purchased Savoia flying boats crash in the Swiss Alps en-route to Finland where they would serve with the Suomen Ilmavoimat, killing both crews.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Pretty Kitty Kelly - Charles Harrison
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?