Monday 13 September 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 13, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Allen Owens and Louis Montfort.
Ginger Snaps, directed by firstlook, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 September 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 13 September 1920 ?
- 1999 - Lunar nuclear waste dump explodes, sending the Moon hurtling into deep space in Space: 1999
- RC Saints - St John Chrysostom
- Roman festivals - epulum Iovis: banquet of Jupiter, on the ides during the Ludi Romani
- 2000 - Second Impact in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Also see September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Robert Allen Owens
- Carole Mathews Montgomery Illinois: actress (Wilma-The Californians).
- Louis Montfort: French naval officer, a Lieutenant who served in World War II and later in Indochina.
- Robert Owens: American military, United States Marine who was killed in action during World War II.
- Else Minarik: Danish-American journalist and author (d. 2012).