Sunday 5 September 1920US date format: 9/5/1920, UK date format: 5/9/1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 5, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Raymond Castans and Fons Rademakers.
Way Down East, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 September 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 5 September 1920 ?
- Raymond Castans
- Fons Rademakers: Dutch film director, producer and actor, directing stage before entering films.
- René Bonety: French politician, a representive of the French Democratic Confederation of Labor (CFDT), France's largest labor union.
- Jean Lartéguy: French writer, journalist, and war correspondent.
- Margaretha D Ferguson-Wigerink: Dutch author (Anna & her Father).
- Pierre Rigaud: Mont?limar Military man.
- Peter Fricker: English-American composer and educator (d. 1990).
- Vince Shupe: American pro athlete he played baseball for one season in 1945 with the Boston Braves.
- Peter Racine Fricker: British composer.
- Robert Harron: Actor (Intolerance), accidental shot to death at 27.
- Iron monument unveiled at Stone churches, Flanders
- Presidential elections begin in Mexico.