Monday 6 September 1920US date format: 9/6/1920, UK date format: 6/9/1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 6, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David G Freeman and David Freeman.
Ginger Snaps, directed by firstlook, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 September 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 6 September 1920 ?
- United States - National Stillbirth Remembrance Day in 39 states
- RC Saints - a Saint Bega or Bee of Cumbria and a Sankt Mang of Fnssen
- Bulgaria - Unification Day
- Canada - Stillbirth Remembrance Day in New Brunswick, Quebec, and Ontario
- Pakistan - Defence Day
- Swaziland - Independence Day (from the United Kingdom, 1968)
- Also see September 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- David G Freeman
- David Freeman: American badminton player from California who became an icon in the sport's history.
- Elvira Pagã: Brazilian vedette and actress, singer, writer and painter.
- Henri Ibar: Bedous EXecutives.
- 40th US Mens Tennis: Wm Tilden beats Wm M Johnston (61 16 75 57 63)
- Jack Dempsey KOs Billy Miske in 3 for heavyweight boxing title 1st radio broadcast of a prizefight
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Shannon Four - Wond'ring
- Chili Bean - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit