Monday 6 September 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David G Freeman and David Freeman.
Ginger Snaps, directed by firstlook, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 September 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 6 September 1920 ?
- United States - National Stillbirth Remembrance Day in 39 states
- RC Saints - a Saint Bega or Bee of Cumbria and a Sankt Mang of Fnssen
- Bulgaria - Unification Day
- Canada - Stillbirth Remembrance Day in New Brunswick, Quebec, and Ontario
- Pakistan - Defence Day
- Swaziland - Independence Day (from the United Kingdom, 1968)
- Also see September 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- David G Freeman
- David Freeman: American badminton player from California who became an icon in the sport's history.
- Elvira Pagã: Brazilian vedette and actress, singer, writer and painter.
- Henri Ibar: Bedous EXecutives.
- 40th US Mens Tennis: Wm Tilden beats Wm M Johnston (61 16 75 57 63)
- Jack Dempsey KOs Billy Miske in 3 for heavyweight boxing title 1st radio broadcast of a prizefight
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Shannon Four - Wond'ring
- Chili Bean - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit