Saturday 4 September 1920US date format: 9/4/1920, UK date format: 4/9/1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 4, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gabriel Domenech and Michel Gense.
Way Down East, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 September 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1920 ?
- Gabriel Domenech: Reynés Journalist.
- Michel Gense: Amiens Military man.
- Clemar Bucci: Argentinian race car driver (d. 2011).
- Craig Claiborne: American journalist author and critic (d. 2000).
- Last day of Julian civil calendar (in parts of Bulgaria).
- ''El Tercio de Extranjeros'', the quotRegiment of Foreignersquot (modern-day Spanish Legion) - which was formed by the Royal decree of King Alfonso XIII on January 28, 1920 - is inaugurated in Spain.