Monday 20 September 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Michel Ardan and Alexander Thereat.
Over the Hill to the Poorhouse, directed by Harry Millarde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while The River's End by James Oliver Curwood was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1920 ?
- Michel Ardan
- Alexander Thereat
- Rolf Kirkvaag: Norwegian journalist, and a radio- and TV personality, by many considered Norway's first "kjendis" (celebrity).
- Alberto de Lacerda: Mozambican-Portuguese poet and radio host (d. 2007).
- Jay Ward: American animator producer and screenwriter founded Jay Ward Productions (d. 1989).
- Foundation of the Spanish Legion.
- The first soldier joins the Spanish Legion.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?