Monday 20 September 1920US date format: 9/20/1920, UK date format: 20/9/1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 20, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Michel Ardan and Rolf Kirkvaag.
Ginger Snaps, directed by firstlook, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 September 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1920 ?
- Michel Ardan
- Alexander Thereat
- Rolf Kirkvaag: Norwegian journalist, and a radio- and TV personality, by many considered Norway's first "kjendis" (celebrity).
- Alberto de Lacerda: Mozambican-Portuguese poet and radio host (d. 2007).
- Jay Ward: American animator producer and screenwriter founded Jay Ward Productions (d. 1989).
- Foundation of the Spanish Legion.
- The first soldier joins the Spanish Legion.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Cuban Moon - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
- The Love Nest - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- Wond'ring - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra