Sunday 12 September 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jan W Schulte Nordholt and Robert Boulay.
Over the Hill to the Poorhouse, directed by Harry Millarde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while A Man for the Ages by Irving Bacheller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 12 September 1920 ?
- Also see September 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Maryland (United States) - Defenders Day
- Cape Verde - National Day
- Ethiopia - National Revolution Day (1974)
- RC Saints - Holy Name of Mary
- Jan W Schulte Nordholt: Dutch poet / historian (Blossoming Stone).
- Robert Boulay: St-Ouen Journalist.
- Irene Dailey: NYC, New York -- Actress (Liz-Another World, Grissom Gang).
- 7th Olympic games close in Antwerp Belgium
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Chili Bean - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit
- Shannon Four - Wond'ring
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?