Friday 24 September 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 24, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Diaulas Riedel and Richard Bong.
Ginger Snaps, directed by firstlook, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 September 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 24 September 1920 ?
- Diaulas Riedel: Brazilian publisher and owner of the oldest esoteric publishing house in Brazil.
- Richard Bong: American ace fighter pilot and Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1945).
- Jan Carew: Guyanese-American author poet and playwright (d. 2012).
- Ovadia Yosef: Iraqi-Israeli rabbi and scholar (d. 2013).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Cuban Moon - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
- The Love Nest - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- Wond'ring - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra