Tuesday 31 January 1956
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 31, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Johnny Rotten and Artur Mas.
In UK Sixteen Tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford was in the top 5 hits.
Invasion of the Body Snatchers, directed by Don Siegel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Secret Of The Hittites by C.W. Ceram was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Heidi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 January 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 1956!
Which were the important events of 31 January 1956 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
- Johnny Rotten
- Artur Mas
- Trevor A: Manuel; South African UDF/African National Congress-leader.
- John Lydon: English singer, songwriter and musician, also known by his former stage name Johnny Rotten.
- Stefan Majewski: Polish footballer and coach.
- A A Milne: English author (Born 1882).
- Juscelino Kubitschek becomes President of Brazil.
- French government of Mollet forms.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1956 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?