Wednesday 31 October 1928, Halloween
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 31, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-François Deniau and Cleo Moore.
Storm Over Asia, directed by Vsevolod Pudovkin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 October 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 October 1928!
Which were the important events of 31 October 1928 ?
- October 31st is Nevada Day
- Protestant Church - Reformation Day: Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the Wittenberg church on this day in 1517
- Wikipedia - Wikipedia:Tim Starling Day
- Cornwall - Allantide
- October 31st is Halloween; also see Samhain (an approximate date)
- St. Wolfgang
- St Urban
- St. Quentin
- St. Notburga
- St. Bega
- Paganism and Celts - Samhain
- St. Arnulf
- Also see October 31 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - October 31 is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Antoninus