Thursday 11 October 1928
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Thomas Burnett Swann and Thomas Swann.
Kriemhild's Revenge, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
while The Greene Murder Case by S. S. Van Dine was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 October 1928!
Which were the important events of 11 October 1928 ?
- Thomas Burnett Swann: United States -- Sci-fi author (Day of Minotaur).
- Thomas Swann: American author of fantasy, legend and mythology and science-fiction.
- Constant Huymans: Belgium sport Champion.
- Alfonso de Portago: Spanish bobsledder and race car driver (Born 1928).
- Roscoe Robinson: Jr.
- Geoffrey Tordoff: Baron Tordoff English businessman and politician
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?