Wednesday 29 October 1930
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 29, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Niki de Saint Phalle and Christiane Collange.
Sin Takes a Holiday, directed by Paul L. Stein, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 October 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1930!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1930 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Niki de Saint Phalle: French sculptor, painter and filmmaker (Born 1930).
- Christiane Collange
- Richard Davies: Actor (Pvt Buckaroo), dies of heart attack at 79.
- Bertha Brouwer: Dutch athlete (Born 1930).
- Peter Stampfel: Rocker.
- Natalie Sleeth: American pianist and composer (d. 1992).
- Omara Portuondo: Cuban singer and dancer (Cuarteto d'Aida and Buena Vista Social Club).
- Niki De Saint Phalle: French artist, a contemporary post-modernist sculptor who built a "tarot garden" in Tuscany.
- 1st Eastern Canada night CF game: Oshawa vs. Toronto Balmy Beach