Monday 2 December 1968
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Love Child by Diana Ross and the Supremes.
In UK Lily The Pink by The Scaffold was in the top 5 hits.
Skidoo, directed by Otto Preminger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while The Salzburg Connection by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1968.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 December 1968!
Which were the important events of 2 December 1968 ?
- Laos - National Day
- United Arab Emirates - National Day (independence from Britain, 1971)
- R.C. Saints - St Bibiana
- Jiri Dopita in Sumperk: Czechoslovakia; hockey forward (Team Czechoslovakia Olympics-gold-1998).
- Elna Reinach in Pretoria: South Africa; tennis star.
- Darryl Kile in Garden Grove: California, USA; pitcher (Houston Astros).
- Mark Harding: Bath, England -- Keeper of Internet biographies.
- David Batty: English footballer.
- Darryl Kile: American baseball player (Born 1968)
- Lucy Liu: American actress
- Nate Mendel: American bassist (Foo Fighters)
- Rena Sofer: Actress (Rocky-Loving, Lois Cerullo- General Hospital)
- Mu'Min Bey: American astrologer who began his study the summer of 1992 after hearing a radio show on Astrology. After several months, he had a consultation with the show host, Richard Whiten, July 1992. At the end of the reading, he told Mu that he could be a very good astrologer if he worked at it. Mu did not take that opinion seriously.
- Adamson-Eric (Eric Adamson): Estonian painter (Born 1902).
- President Nixon names Henry Kissinger security advisor
- US President Richard Nixon names Henry Kissinger security advisor.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - Love Child
- The Beatles - Hey Jude
- Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life
- Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
- Johnnie Taylor - Who's Making Love
- Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
- Dion - Abraham, Martin And John
- Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman
- Classics IV - Stormy
- Mary Hopkin - Those Were The Days
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?