Saturday 3 December 1938
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Pygmalion, directed by Anthony Asquith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1938.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1938!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1938 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Jean-Claude Malépart: Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 1989).
- Sally Shlaer: American mathematician and engineer (d. 1998).
- Jose Serebrier: Montevideo, Uruguay -- Conductor / composer (Star Wagon).
- Martyn Taylor: Teacher / campaigner.
- Jean-Claude Malepart: Canadian politician (d. 1989).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1938 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Umbrella Man - Kay Kyser & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?