Friday 5 March 1954
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Barry Lee Fairchild and Barry Fairchild.
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
Beat the Devil, directed by John Huston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Public Defender.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1954!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1954 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- Barry Lee Fairchild: American convicted murderer (d. 1995).
- Barry Fairchild: American murderer (d. 1995).
- Steve Prestwich: Australian drummer musician and songwriter (Cold Chisel Little River Band).
- Jack Stamp: American conductor and composer.
- Marsha Warfield: American actress.
- Julian Lowell Coolidge: mathematician (Study-Segre school), dies at age 80.
- Girl in Pink Tights opens at Mark Hellinger NYC for 115 performances
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1954 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?