Thursday 18 June 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include EG Marshall and E Marshall.
The Million Dollar Mystery, directed by Howell Hansell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1914 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- EG Marshall: American actor (d. 1998).
- E Marshall: American actor (d. 1998).
- Efraín Huerta: Mexican poet (d.1982).
- Mexican Revolution: The ''Constitutionals'' take San Luis Potosí Venustiano Carranza demands Victoriano Huerta's surrender.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- In the Heart of the City That Has No Heart - Henry Burr
- He's a Devil in His Own Home Town - Eddie Morton
- The Original Fox Trot - Fred Van Eps (as Van Eps Trio)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?