Thursday 18 June 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include EG Marshall and E Marshall.
The Million Dollar Mystery, directed by Howell Hansell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1914 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- EG Marshall: American actor (d. 1998).
- E Marshall: American actor (d. 1998).
- Efraín Huerta: Mexican poet (d.1982).
- Mexican Revolution: The ''Constitutionals'' take San Luis Potosí Venustiano Carranza demands Victoriano Huerta's surrender.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 June 1914
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- In the Heart of the City That Has No Heart - Henry Burr
- He's a Devil in His Own Home Town - Eddie Morton
- The Original Fox Trot - Fred Van Eps (as Van Eps Trio)
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?