Monday 6 March 1989
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Lost In Your Eyes by Debbie Gibson.
In UK Too Many Broken Hearts by Jason Donovan was in the top 5 hits.
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, directed by Terry Gilliam, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while Star by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1989.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1989!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1989 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Agnieszka Radwanska: Polish tennis player.
- Chelsea Tallarico: American noted family, the daughter of Teresa and Steven Tyler of "Aerosmith.
- Amanda Nadeau: American accident victim, she died shortly after her 17th birthday in a car crash.
- Agnieszka Radwańska: Polish tennis player.
- Harry Andrews: Actor (Equus, Helen of Troy, Hill), dies at 77.
- Yanks beat Mets 6-4 in exhibition game (1st meeting since 1985)
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Debbie Gibson - Lost In Your Eyes
- Mike + The Mechanics - The Living Years
- New Kids On The Block - You Got It (The Right Stuff) (Remix)
- Bobby Brown - Roni
- Guns N' Roses - Paradise City
- Ann Wilson and Robin Zander - Surrender To Me
- Milli Vanilli - Girl You Know It's True
- Sheena Easton - The Lover In Me
- Rod Stewart - My Heart Can't Tell You No
- Paula Abdul - Straight Up
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?