Friday 26 June 2009
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas.
My Sister's Keeper, directed by Nick Cassavetes, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2009
while New Moon by Stephenie Meyer was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2009.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 June 2009!
Which were the important events of 26 June 2009 ?
- Saints John and Paul
- The United Nations' Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
- Flag Day in Romania
- Sunthorn Phu Day in Thailand
- Independence Day in Madagascar
- Saint Josemarfa Escriv� (d. 1975)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 26 June
- The US House of Representatives passes the American Clean Energy and Security Act climate change bill, including cap and trade plan.
- President Manuel Zelaya of Honduras refuses to comply with a Supreme Court order demanding the reinstatement of Gen. Romeo Vásquez, the head of the country's armed forces, as part of an ongoing dispute over a planned referendum. (BBC)
- A bombing at a Baghdad market kills at least 13 people, and leaves dozens more wounded. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2009 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?