Monday 2 December 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 2, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Milton Delugg and Ange Bastiani.
All Night, directed by Paul Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 December 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 December 1918!
Which were the important events of 2 December 1918 ?
- Laos - National Day
- United Arab Emirates - National Day (independence from Britain, 1971)
- R.C. Saints - St Bibiana
- Milton Delugg: Los Angeles, California -- Orchestra leader (Tonight Show).
- Ange Bastiani: French writer, an author of numerous thrillers, who wrote under the pseudonyms Ralph Bertis, Zep Cassini, Luigi Da Costa, Ange Gabrielli, Maurice Raphaël, Victor Saint-Victor, and Vic Vorlier.
- Jean Hamelin: French business leader, the former president of the company owning Le Figaro newspaper.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Oui, Oui, Marie - Arthur Fields
- Smiles - Lambert Murphy
- The Yanks Are at it Again - Arthur Fields & Peerless Quartet