Tuesday 3 December 1918
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 3, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Manolesco and Abdul Haris Nasution.
All Night, directed by Paul Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 December 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1918!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1918 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- John Manolesco
- Abdul Haris Nasution: Indonesian general (d. 2000).
- Count Manolesco: Romanian-American astrologer who was the author of 12 books in various languages, including, "Scientific Astrology," which was published in the U.S.
- Abdul Nasution: Indonesian general and politician 12th Indonesian Minister of Defence (d. 2000).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Oui, Oui, Marie - Arthur Fields
- Smiles - Lambert Murphy
- The Yanks Are at it Again - Arthur Fields & Peerless Quartet