Monday 16 December 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 16, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Delanoë and Pierre Delanoe.
Little Orphant Annie, directed by Colin Campbell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 December 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 December 1918!
Which were the important events of 16 December 1918 ?
- R.C. Saints - O Sapientia ; Adelaide of Italy
- South Africa - Day of Reconciliation
- Nepal - Constitution Day (To be confirmed)
- Kazakhstan - Independence Day
- Bahrain - National Day
- Bangladesh - Victory Day
- Pierre Delanoë: French songwriter (d. 2006).
- Henry Clarke: fashion photographer.
- Pierre Delanoe: French songwriter and lyricist (d. 2006).
- Etienne Lalou: Paris 14éme Journalist.
- Vida Hope: English actress (d. 1963).
- Jack Dempsey knocks out Carl Morris in 14 seconds.
- Carter Glass becomes Treasury Secretary.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- While You're Away (Pack Up Your Cares in a Bundle of Joy) - Peerless Quartet
- Waltz of the Flowers - New York Philharmonic Orchestra
- Cathedral Chimes - Prince's Orchestra