Friday 20 December 1918
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 20, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Audrey Totter and Bruce Conners.
Little Orphant Annie, directed by Colin Campbell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 December 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 December 1918!
Which were the important events of 20 December 1918 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Dominic of Silos
- Also see December 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The first All Faiths Day was celebrated in 2003 in Canandaigua, New York.
- Audrey Totter: Joliet, Illinois -- Actress (Carpetbaggers, Set-Up).
- Bruce Conners
- Lee Rich: Producer.
- Achiel Buysse: Belgium sport Champion.
- Jean Marchand: Canadian union leader and politician 43rd Secretary of State for Canada (d. 1988).
- Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk returns to the Czechoslovak Republic.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- While You're Away (Pack Up Your Cares in a Bundle of Joy) - Peerless Quartet
- Waltz of the Flowers - New York Philharmonic Orchestra
- Cathedral Chimes - Prince's Orchestra