Saturday 2 June 1956US date format: 6/2/1956, UK date format: 2/6/1956
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 2, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jan Lammers and Mark L Polansky.
In UK I'll Be Home by Pat Boone was in the top 5 hits.
The Proud Ones, directed by Robert D. Webb, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while With Both Eyes Open by Paul Hyde Bonner was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Panorama.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 June 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1956!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1956 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Jan Lammers: Dutch race car driver.
- Mark L Polansky: Paterson, New Jersey -- Pilot /...
- Malcolm Garrett: English graphic designer.
- Mani Ratnam: Indian director producer and...
- Jean Hersholt: Actress (Emma, Grand Hotel, Greed), dies...
- Yugoslav President Tito visits Moscow
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?