Tuesday 3 April 1928US date format: 4/3/1928, UK date format: 3/4/1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 3, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Don Gibson and Earl Lloyd.
Across to Singapore, directed by William Nigh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 April 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1928!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1928 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Don Gibson: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2003).
- Earl Lloyd: American basketball player and coach (d. 2015).
- Walter Serena: Italy sport Champion.
- Kevin Hagen: American actor (Born 1928).
- Emmett Johns: Canadian priest founded Dans la Rue.
- Jennifer Paterson: English chef and television personality (d. 1999).