Tuesday 3 April 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Don Gibson and Earl Lloyd.
Der Kaufmann von Venedig, directed by Peter Paul Felner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
while The Greene Murder Case by S. S. Van Dine was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1928!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1928 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Don Gibson: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2003).
- Earl Lloyd: American basketball player and coach (d. 2015).
- Walter Serena: Italy sport Champion.
- Kevin Hagen: American actor (Born 1928).
- Emmett Johns: Canadian priest founded Dans la Rue.
- Jennifer Paterson: English chef and television personality (d. 1999).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?