Monday 3 June 1929
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Chuck Barris and Jean Bouise.
Nosferatu, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
while The Bishop Murder Case by S. S. Van Dine was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1929!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 3 June 1929 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Chuck Barris: American TV personality, entertainment executive, actor and writer, he is perhaps best known for hosting "The Gong Show.
- Jean Bouise
- Howard Yanks: Founder (Philadelphia folk festival).
- Chuck Barris in Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; TV game show producer/host (The Gong Show).
- Werner Arber: Swiss microbiologist and geneticist Nobel Prize laureate.
- 1st trade show at Atlantic City Convention Center (electric light)
- Chile, Peru and Bolivia sign accord about Tacna-Arica-area
- Border dispute between Peru and Chile resolved.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?