Tuesday 3 June 1941
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 3, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Stacy Keach and Charlie Watts.
Underground, directed by Vincent Sherman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 June 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1941!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1941 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
Famous Birthdays:03 June
- Attack on telephone exchange in Schiphol
- German occupiers stamp J on Jewish passports
- Author Irving Wallace marries writer Sylvia Kahn.
- World War II: The Wehrmacht razes the Greek village of Kandanos to the ground, killing 180 of its inhabitants.